Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A mini bar makeover

I know I went radio silent for awhile --I was on vaca in Florida. But due to client work, kids, sports, and family life in general I will probably be blogging a bit less for now on so you must follow me on instagram. I'm all over that. It's quick and easy.

You can follow me on instagram here.

Or search stephaniekrausdesigns on your phone. easy-peasy.

So my client and I started out here with this innocent looking built-in.

eh?


The client wanted to turn it into a bar for entertaining purposes and I always think a bar is good idea ... no matter what the circumstance:)
 
So here's what we ended up with.
The styling needs to be touched up a bit. The alcohol needs to be added (obvs).
But I think it says HELLO! Sit down and have a cocktail with me!
 
 
 
We painted the built in high gloss black and added new gold knobs. We also added some Schumacher wallpaper for a bold statement.
 
We need to add more  barware and sculptural elements but so far so good!
 
Do you have a space in your home that you can snazz up? Go for it!
 
 
Have a great day!!
 
Thanks for reading!

4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...