Thursday, May 29, 2014

Design Bits and Pieces

Here's a list of things I'm loving in no particular order.
You'll have to let me know what you think.
 
First up...
This chair.
I need this is my life or you do.
So fun!
 
 
I have a thing for pineapples.
 
For all you lovers of purple
This bedding from Jill Sorensen
 
 
Available here.
 I adore all of her bedding and have used it several times over.
 
Here's one client space where I used the greek key bedding.
 
 
 
You can read more about this bedroom here.
 
 
This fabric (chiang mai dragon) in jade.
 
New from Schumacher.
 
I could build an entire room around this fabric.
 


 
 
You can check out Schumacher's latest collection here.
 
Speaking of room building....
 
I am using this fabric from Thibaut's new Enchantment collection as the jumping off point for an entire first floor of a new client's home.
 
 
It has the most vivid blue and orange combo. Love it!
 
 
 
Here are more scenes from Enchantment...
 
 
 
 
 
 
To check out Thibaut's new collection go here.
Warning: you may want to redo your entire house after viewing this collection!
 
Speaking of... I am installing a room tomorrow built around this piece of art.
 
Britt Bass
 
Here are some of her friends waiting patiently to be hung along side her...
 
 
 
Follow me on instagram at stephaniekrausdesigns for up to the minute news on my install tomorrow!
 
Oh and can't forget about these fabulous pillows that will make an appearance.
 
Fabric is spaced out by Robert Allen available to the trade
 
 
 
And a BIG SHOUT OUT to Main line Today for featuring Stephanie Kraus Designs in the June issue!
 
 
 
You can pick it up at your local main line market (or not).
 
Great article on the Jersey shore too:)
Thanks Tara Behan!!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!! XOXO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments :

  1. HI Stephanie thanks for including the bedding in this great list. I love the Schumacher and Thibaut fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Girl , how awesome to be published!! Love that Thibaut fabric! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congrats on the feature!! And I'll be dreaming of that pineapple chair now, thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jill Sorensen bedding and I'm so excited about your feature - that's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your feature and I'm in love with Thibaut's latest as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the pineapple chair! Can you tell me the source?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...