Tuesday, April 14, 2015

One Room Challenge: Week 3

Thanks for stopping in again to see my slow but steady progress for my daughter's room. You can read more about my plan here and here.
 
 
So this week a few goodies arrived like this desk.
 
Wayfair

 
 
This gorgeous headboard was just delivered from my work room. The linen fabric is from Loom Décor.
 
 
 
 
This beautiful and super cool color block bedskirt is also from Loom Decor! They fabricated it and I selected the fabric from their website.
 If your looking for beautiful fabrics and custom duvets, draperies, etc. you NEED to check this website out!!
 
 
and This AMAZING Gabriella mirror from Bungalow 5!
 
 
Next up figuring out a fabric to recover this chair with and use as my daughter's desk chair...
 
 
 
That's it for this week hope to have more for you next week:)  Fingers crossed!!
 
Now check out week three below ...

and don't forget to stop back to Calling it Home on Thursday to check out the linking participants!!


 

 
 
 

10 comments :

  1. Stephanie, I love the desk, it's gorgeous! Also the headboard and skirt, beautiful custom touch for your daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this room being finished! I might have to check out that desk....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie it is looking amazing! I LOVE your fabric choices for the headboard and bed skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The desk is so chic! Love the headboard and skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is turning into one chic bedroom for your daughter! I love the desk and the upholstered headboard is stunning against the beautiful wall! I love Bungalow 5 and the mirror has cool lines and perfect color pallet with your design. So fun seeing you pull the room together and be along for the ride as a linking participant. :) Sarah, Sarah Sofia Productions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the headboard! You have some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that headboard!!!! Too funny, I just signed up for a trade account with Loom this past week and can't wait to start working with them! BTW, love that desk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever you need fuel and are stuck nyc cars towed as a shining instance of reliability, efficiency, and customer-centricity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...