Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feast Your Eyes on This -- I'm Just Green With Envy!




Those lamps



That wall color


This wallpaper



These rugs

images above via pinterest

I picked one element in the above rooms that I adore,  but they can be big ticket items.

So on that note ... here are my top five most-adored accessories that you can add to any room that will make an impact, look fantastic and not cost a lot of money or time! 

Here we go...

#1 
Call me tra-zy!

West Elm trays are my go-to's because they're inexpensive and big. I like big trays and I can not lie, so if I want to add texture to a room I use the raffia version below.
West Elm


When I need to add a pop of color it also comes in this great orange.
West Elm

Furbish


Jill Rosenwald



#2 
It's aint a party unless your wearing ...  a fabulous lampshade.

A quick way to update a room is to change out your lampshadesYou could add a large, plain drum shade like this.


Restoration Hardware

Or why not get all funky and stuff and add one of these


Shades of Light
Shades of Light



here

Shades of Light

#3
Flowers, Branches and Greens ... oh my!

Live and fresh is best for your table.







But, if you don't feel like buying fresh every week they make great preserved boxwoods that you can buy.

Restoration Hardware
#4
What the What?

Kelly Wearstler


West Elm



Furbish

here



These are little doo dads that are usually small in scale and just add interest and fun. They serve no real purpose but they add a little somethin-somethin to your table/ottoman/bookcase.


#5 
Read about it!

Coffee table books. These are my favorites...


here



here
here



Now that you have all of this stuff what are you supposed to do with it?

Well silly, if I told you that what would you need me for?:)


Until next time!

If you've been reading this blog since its inception, you know I have no problem with words. I am however totally speechless over the senseless tragedy that occurred in Boston. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families and the far-reaching impact this tragedy has had over all of us who have been watching this unbearable act unfold.




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...