Sunday, April 28, 2013

More Outdoor Fun ... can you stand it?


Errbody...
The sunny weekend weather has put me in a mood!

Is anyone else thinking about this ???
www.christianchaize.com
 or this??
here
I am. 
Not too long before we're beachin' it folks!!

OK, let's continue building our own outdoor oasis with some great planters I found to go with the loungey furniture you just bought.


Planter Round-up
love these planters in white don't you?


Warning: prices below range from reasonable to the ridiculous:)

Medium Planters 14"- 22" high


West Elm
14" height
$49


Home Depot
 14" height $39.00


Home Depot
 18" height $59.98




Lows
20" height $119

Lowes
21" height
$144


Frontgate
19" height
$199


Restoration Hardware
16" height
$220



Restoration Hardware
medium 18" height $505

Large Planters 23"


Target
Smith & Hawkin
$49.99
23" height

Grandin Road
what a color. totally bananas.
23" height
 $129

Crate and Barrel
24" medium jar
$159


Amazon
23" height
 $131



Restoration Hardware
 30" height
$180

Restoration Hardware
 28 1/2 " height
$160


Grandid Road
kinda crazy huh?
26 1/2" height
$169




Frontgate
24" height
$229



Frontgate
27" height
$1195



So once you have the planters, what do you do with them?

I don't know about you but I'm going simple this year with ...





Boxwoods and loads of creeping jenny


And, window boxes filled with white begonias and impatience.






Done.

Totally Random

Here's what I bought and am LOVING....

For the home

Suzanne Kasler
Circa Lighting


Bought for a client but am secretly hoping she hates it and I will have to keep.

Why allow a perfectly awesome lantern to go back to a cold, lonely, dark warehouse?

For myself...

Incredible skinny jeans
Anthroplogie
Pilco Jeans
$78 on sale. hello?
I have them in white. I didn't see them online in white but check the store in Wayne. So comfortable and flattering. Best fit ever and guess what? They won't strangle your poor ankles like other skinny jeans do.

And...these from Louella...

I bought it in this color ...

So wearing it to the beach this summer.

Have you been to Louella yet? If not "prep" yourself for some fun with these ladies. Incredible clothes and your guaranteed to leave there in style with some fun summer pieces!

And one last item on the agenda....

Have you ever seen this? Of course you have! Humor me and watch it again. I just L O V E  JT and JF together:)


 The latest History of Rap aired a few weeks ago.
The best is  History of Rap Part 1 -- go find it on youtube.

Looking to spruce up the inside or outside of your home? Contact me at kraussteph@yahoo.com.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...