Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Guess who I was hobnobbing with?

 






Rue



Anna Spiro
House of Turquoise
 
 
 Photos brought to you by this spring weather:)
 
 
So I wanted to do some client shopping and I popped over to Hob Nob Home in Wayne.

Found lots of goodies that I wanted to share with you. Not to mention everything is on sale ... and who doesn't love a sale? 

Here's what went down...

Oh, for the love of lacquer!
White lacquer mirror - perfect for above a console $562


For my mudroom

Love the pop of orange! mirror $329
For when Morris Day comes to visit
I will already have the "Time" - remember that group/song?, no?
(sorry I'm a HUGE Purple Rain/Prince fan)


Instead of the overly done x-benches
(hey, I'm guilty too)

For the basement or kids room
Why not spray-paint these a fun color ... hot pink or bright blue?
 $28.75 each


I'd style this tray as a bar cart with pretty glasses and lots of liquor!
$400

A chalkboard for my kitchen so we could leave each
other love notes:)
$247.50
For my shore house or guest bedroom


Each framed seagull print is only $12.75. You could buy all nine and group them together above a bed or table in a beach house/guest room for less than $115



And for when I just feel like horsin' around



 You can check out their website for more details here.


Random Thoughts


This is what I normally use



You can buy it here.

But lately, I'm thinking I need something stronger than tinted moisturizer for my aging skin:) Plus, I'm always losing it... leaving it at the shore ... throwing it under my sink and never can seem to find it when I need it. So, I finally learned to always have a drugstore backup. This is what I use when I can't find the above...


You can buy it here.

Works REALLY well - may even provide better coverage than the above. And just a dab will do (just like we learned in kindergarten). 

Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me on a new foundation/tinted moisturizer? My aging skin will thank you!!

Just inbox me and I will share with my readers!!

P.S. Don't forget to like my page on facebook and sign up to receive my blog via email on this page on the upper right hand side! Enjoy the weather!!


 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...