Friday, March 15, 2013

The Evolution of a Chandelier

and other random thoughts...


When we first moved in about eleven years ago we had one of these brass bad boys from the previous owner.




So I bought some stuff from Benjamin Moore to age shiny brass and it looked like this.

sorry my golden doodle kept getting in the shot ... what a ham!




And I also added some of these.



And lots of these from Swarovski. You can buy them both here.



Then I painted it with no prep and no sanding with this. You can buy this special paint here.


Now it looks like this.



When she wants to get dressed up she looks like this.


Shiny brass? Well, it's the biggest thing in design now. Huge.


here


Tiffany Leigh Interior Design

everthingfab.com

 

DECORPAD.COM

 

 

 
any questions?:)
 

Totally Random Spring Fashion Finds



Move over J CREW. The GAP is about to take over mainstream fashion! Just kidding, let's not get carried away here. I love Jenna Lyons and I have a soft spot in my heart for J CREW. It was the place to shop when I was in college. Put on a pair of shoe boots or "shoots" as we like to call them, leggings and an oversized sweater. Done. 

Also, don't you remember drunk dialing the J CREW catalog at like 3 am and ordering a slew of fair isle sweaters? No... was that just me?

Totally kidding;)

Anyway I went into the GAP today after receiving these beauties in the mail. 

You can buy them here.

I also found these neon skinnies. Great fit just go down a size.



They need to be paired with this color... camel.



photo credit here


or you will scream "Eat At Joe's" with your neon outfit.

And aren't these shorts adorable with a navy t-shirt or white button-down?  maybe?... 


Perhaps a cat shirt?

Just wish it were dogs.  You can find it here.

Now go pop some tags and by the way, reason for the trip? It's 40% percent off at the GAP today.

Next time let's do some local shopping, shall we?

If you are interested in room redesign or color consultation please contact me at kraussteph@yahoo.com or inbox me!

1 comment :

  1. Using chandelier is really one of the major thing. I also used to take out the design of chandelier with various features so give me the details on that. If you want to take the tips over Framburg chandeliers then have touch on that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...