Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maxed out!

Have you ever struggled with how to begin the design process? Why not start by thinking "out of the box".
 
 Instead of fretting over the perfect color to paint your walls..
 
Why not
Paint your trim not your walls?
 
 
Frame your scarf, not wear it.
 
 
 
Include every color of the rainbow in your design scheme.
You'll never have to say "will this match?"
 
 
Paper your shelves, not your walls
 
 
 
Paint a gi-normous canvas one bold color and design around it
 
all images above via pinterest
 
Ask yourself, why not?
 
Onto some fashion ...
I'm still loving the maxi for summer --here's a few on my list.




Zara

Nieman Marcus
Allice & Trixie
Nieman Marcus
T Bags (I don't like the name of this company, by the way, do you?)
Old Navy

Calypso St. Barth on sale now!

 
Nieman Marcus
Susana Monaco

 

Casual or dressy... who cares? I'll take them all.

Fan of the maxi? yes, no? Weigh in please!!

1 comment :

  1. Stephanie, love the big blue canvas!! That's a great idea! I love that long sleeve maxi too! They are so elegant and also so versatile. I need more:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...